20g Ganesh Gold Minted Bar | The Royal Mint
Unique Returns Policy: We want you to buy from us with total confidence that you will be delighted with our products. If, for any reason, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return delivered products to us within 3 days of purchase, and we will buy it back at 100% of the Spot rate on the day that we receive it. This Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Terms and Conditions Apply
Shopping with us is safe.
Introducing the exquisite Ganesh 20g Gold Bullion Minted Bar, a fusion of elegance and spiritual significance. Crafted with precision by the Royal Mint, this 999.9 fine gold bar celebrates the revered Hindu deity Lord Ganesh, symbolising wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune.
This 20g gold bar not only embodies purity in its metal content but also boasts a design of utmost cultural reverence. The obverse showcases an intricately detailed image of Lord Ganesh, portrayed in a beautifully crafted design, surrounded by traditional motifs that exude a sense of divinity and grace. The reverse side features The Royal Mint logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number, assuring its authenticity and value.
- • A unique portrayal of Ganesh, the revered Hindu deity symbolizing luck and fresh starts
- • 20g of pure 999.9 fine gold enclosed in a distinctive henna-patterned sleeve, perfect for gifting
- • An auspicious token for commemorating special moments and occasions
- • Every bar carries an individualized serial number, guaranteeing authenticity
- • Crafted in collaboration with Nilesh Kabaria from the Shree Swaminarayan Temple in Cardiff, ensuring cultural authenticity and artistry
This coin is often bought as a collectible.
Your 20g Ganesh Gold Minted Bar | The Royal Mint will be delivered to you free of charge and fully insured during transit, in a nondescript package that will not draw attention to the nature of the contents.
Items are always dispatched in protective packaging and larger items are given additional layers of packaging as increased protection whilst in transit.
Bullion items will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and the invoice relating to your purchase when delivered to you.
For those customers who prefer not to store valuable precious metals at home we are pleased to offer individually segregated, fully insured, high security vaulted storage options.
- Send purchases direct to Storage from Checkout.
- Live real time valuations displayed in your Control Panel.
- Request sale of your selected items.
- 24/7 access to your Secure Storage account showing what you own and what it is worth.
- Professional, secure, fully insured storage at industry leading low rates.
For more information about our low cost Secure Storage Option click here
We have such confidence in our products that if you have bought items from us we will buy back Gold products at up to 97%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 96%* if you purchased from somewhere else and Silver products at up to 94%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 93%* of the spot price if you purchased from somewhere else on the day that we receive them from you.
This offer is in addition to your Statutory Rights under any legislation.
* To qualify for this outstanding guarantee the products must be in the same condition as when supplied by us with undisturbed seals and packaging where applicable and accompanied by proof of original purchase from us. Rates are subject to market conditions, call to confirm our best offer when you are looking to sell.
We offer free fully insured delivery or collection options for all of our products with the exception of VAT Free Silver.
Collection can be selected in the cart and checkout for all products excluding VAT Free Silver.
Our standard forms of delivery are:
Free Insured Delivery is provided for lower value orders. Your order will be delivered to you within 3 to 5 working days following dispatch. Options are available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to Guaranteed Next Working Day and Guaranteed Saturday options at additional cost.
Free Insured Next Day Delivery is provided for higher value orders. Your order will be delivered to you on the next working day following dispatch. The option is available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to the Guaranteed Saturday option at additional cost.
Guaranteed Saturday Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the Friday before the requested Saturday delivery date.
By 9am Insured Next Working Day Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the working day before the requested delivery date.
|The Royal Mint
|31 x 18 (Bar only)