This small handful of unwanted 18ct Gold weighs just 100 grams.
We will pay you
£* for it
Convert Your Unwanted Jewellery Into Cash Today!
Selling Scrap Precious Metals to Us
We buy any quantities of scrap Precious Metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium and can pay up to 100%* of the spot price for these metals. For further information please see our What Do We Buy page.
The money we pay is usually with you within 24 hours, or one business day. It couldn't be simpler, just follow these five steps:
- Use the live price calculator to get a guide price for your items. If the estimated total does not update when you make changes, please click within the quantity box and press enter.
- If you are happy with the guide price then complete and submit the Selling To Us Form. We will email you a copy of the completed form for you to print off.
- Pack your items securely together with the Selling To Us Form and send the package to us by insured Royal Mail Special Delivery from any Post Office.
- When we receive your package we will assay and value the contents and contact you with an offer price.
- Once you accept our offer your cash will be transferred to your nominated bank account, usually within 2 hours during business hours.
It has never been easier to sell your scrap Precious Metals for CASH FAST!
|Gold (9ct)||Silver (999)||Platinum (999)||Palladium (999)|
|£ 0.00||£ 0.00||£ 0.00||£ 0.00|
Estimated total: £0.00
- This form is protected by SSL encryption for the safety and security of your information.
- Even though we use one of the highest encryptions available, your information is only kept online for short periods of time and only used in respect of carrying out our dealings with you and for no other reason.
Faster Payment System (FPS)"Free" 2 Hour Bank Transfers Now Available via Faster Payment Systems
If your bank subscribes to the FPS system, then we can make Bank Transfers to you on the same day and you will generally have cleared funds in your bank account within 2 hours at no extra cost to our customers.
This is a major step forward by the banking industry and a great benefit for our customers who choose to take advantage of this method of payment; you will no longer have to wait 3 days for funds to credit your account.
As a result of this initiative we now recommend Bank Transfers as the preferred payment method for all our customers, this is totally secure and all we require is simply a bank account number and sort code.
Faster Payments is the first new payments service to be introduced in the UK for more than 20 years. For the very first time phone, internet and standing order payments can move within a few hours - almost at the touch of a button.
Please Click Here to check whether your bank account supports the Faster Payment System (FPS).
Banks currently receiving Faster Payments include:
- Alliance & Leicester
- Barclays Bank
- Co-operative Bank
- Co-operative Bank
- Northern Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group (including NatWest and Ulster Bank)
- First Direct
- Coventry Building Society
More details can be found at: www.apacs.org.uk/sortcodechecker
Due to cheque charges imposed by our bank, a small charge will need to be imposed by us to cover our costs should you prefer to receive payment via cheque.
|Cash Amount||Cash Charge||Insured Delivery|
|Up to 500||Min 10.00||12.00|
|501 - 1000||2%||12.00|
|1001 - 2499||2%||12.00|
|2500+||2%||12 per Parcel|
Max 7500 per customer per day (delivery only)
Cash charges are deducted from valuation
- Please send your packages/consignments by Royal Mail Insured Special Delivery in order to assure your package arrives safely.
- Address your package as follows to avoid drawing attention to the nature of the parcel.
- Group International (UKB)
- Innovation House
- Stafford Road
- WV10 6AJ
- Please do NOT use adhesive tape or staples on the printed description form with your package/consignment.
* Rates may vary, please call us on 01902 623 256 for more information. Lines are open 09:00 to 17:00 UK time Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.