For more information on how Royal Mail industrial action could affect your order Read More.
2022 1oz Gold Britannia Monster Box
Unique Returns Policy: We want you to buy from us with total confidence that you will be delighted with our products. If, for any reason, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return delivered products to us within 3 days of purchase, and we will buy it back at 100% of the Spot rate on the day that we receive it. This Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Terms and Conditions Apply
Shopping with us is safe.
The 1oz Britannia Coin, first produced in 1987, is still legal tender with a face value of £100 and is Capital Gains Tax Free. With the exception of Gold Britannias minted from 2013, all previous coins were made of 22ct (916.7 fineness) and weighed 34g. From 2013 the Gold Britannia was produced in 999.9 fine Gold has a 'fine gold weight' of 31.1g or 1.000t oz and continues to be so. The coin depicts Britannia herself on the reverse which has been used on coinage since 1672, with a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse. The Royal Mint regularly update the reverse side image of Britannia. This gives a modern feel to the coins. The obverse of the coin features Jody Clark’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Each Monster Box contains 100 x 2022 1oz Royal Mint Gold Britannias in 10 x 10 1oz Coin Tubes in a reinforced Official Storage Box by The Royal Mint.
As the UK’s flagship bullion coins the new mintage retains some subtle but beautiful high-tech changes to produce four security features:
- Animation Illusion - tiny detail on the coin creates an illusion of moving waves in the image behind Britannia as the coin is moved.
- Tincture lines - a traditional method of suggesting colours and patterns on the surface of precious metals.
- A latent image - simliar to a holographic effect with a small image that changes from a padlock to a trident depending on the angle from which it is viewed.
- Micro-engraving - modern laser technology used to incorporate tiny lettering in the coin design which cannot be replicated by conventional minting methods.
Due to value of this order, dispatch of this product may take 3-5 working days
You can purchase these coins individually by visiting our 2022 1oz Gold Britannia Coin product page.
You can also store these 1oz gold coins in a Empty Tube supplied by The Royal Mint. Each empty tube hold 10 coins.
This coin is often bought as a collectible.
For those customers who prefer not to store valuable precious metals at home we are pleased to offer individually segregated, fully insured, high security vaulted storage options.
- Send purchases direct to Storage from Checkout.
- Live real time valuations displayed in your Control Panel.
- Request sale of your selected items.
- 24/7 access to your Secure Storage account showing what you own and what it is worth.
- Professional, secure, fully insured storage at industry leading low rates.
For more information about our low cost Secure Storage Option click here
We have such confidence in our products that if you have bought items from us we will buy back Gold products at up to 97%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 96%* if you purchased from somewhere else and Silver products at up to 94%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 93%* of the spot price if you purchased from somewhere else on the day that we receive them from you.
This offer is in addition to your Statutory Rights under any legislation.
* To qualify for this outstanding guarantee the products must be in the same condition as when supplied by us with undisturbed seals and packaging where applicable and accompanied by proof of original purchase from us. Rates are subject to market conditions, call to confirm our best offer when you are looking to sell.
We offer free fully insured delivery or collection options for all of our products.
Collection can be selected in the cart and checkout for all products excluding VAT Free Silver.
Our standard forms of delivery are:
Free Insured Delivery is provided for lower value orders. Your order will be delivered to you within 3 to 5 working days following dispatch. Options are available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to Guaranteed Next Working Day and Guaranteed Saturday options at additional cost.
Free Insured Next Day Delivery is provided for higher value orders. Your order will be delivered to you on the next working day following dispatch. The option is available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to the Guaranteed Saturday option at additional cost.
Guaranteed Saturday Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the Friday before the requested Saturday delivery date.
By 9am Insured Next Working Day Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the working day before the requested delivery date.
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|