2022 1/10oz Britannia Gold Coin in Blister | The Royal Mint
Unique Returns Policy: We want you to buy from us with total confidence that you will be delighted with our products. If, for any reason, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return delivered products to us within 3 days of purchase, and we will buy it back at 100% of the Spot rate on the day that we receive it. This Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Terms and Conditions Apply
Shopping with us is safe.
The 2022 tenth ounce Britannia contains 3.11 grams of 999.9 fine Gold and has a face value of £10. Due to the coin's Legal tender status it is Capital Gains Tax Free. The obverse of the coin depicts HM Queen Elizabeth II with the latest image of Britannia armed with a trident and shield to the reverse.
This coin is enclosed in official blister packaging for additional protection during transportation and storage.
The 2022 issue coins bear the same basic design as the 2021 coins with Philip Nathan’s Britannia and Jody Clark’s latest portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Britannia's are the UK’s flagship bullion coins and the new mintage incorporates some subtle but beautiful high-tech changes to produce four new security features:
- Animation Illusion - tiny detail on the coin creates an illusion of moving waves in the image behind Britannia as the coin is moved.
- Tincture lines - a traditional method of suggesting colours and patterns on the surface of precious metals.
- A latent image - similar to a holographic effect with a small image that changes from a padlock to a trident depending on the angle from which it is viewed.
- Micro-engraving - modern laser technology used to incorporate tiny lettering in the coin design which cannot be replicated by conventional minting methods.
The result of these innovations is a mintage of beautiful coins that provide recognisable security features that would be incredibly difficult and expensive to copy. The 2022 Britannia has already generated interest from around the world and looks set to become the most popular Royal Mint Britannia offering yet.
You can also purchase these coins individually here.
This coin is often bought as a collectible.
For those customers who prefer not to store valuable precious metals at home we are pleased to offer individually segregated, fully insured, high security vaulted storage options.
- Send purchases direct to Storage from Checkout.
- Live real time valuations displayed in your Control Panel.
- Request sale of your selected items.
- 24/7 access to your Secure Storage account showing what you own and what it is worth.
- Professional, secure, fully insured storage at industry leading low rates.
For more information about our low cost Secure Storage Option click here
We have such confidence in our products that if you have bought items from us we will buy back Gold products at up to 97%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 96%* if you purchased from somewhere else and Silver products at up to 94%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 93%* of the spot price if you purchased from somewhere else on the day that we receive them from you.
This offer is in addition to your Statutory Rights under any legislation.
* To qualify for this outstanding guarantee the products must be in the same condition as when supplied by us with undisturbed seals and packaging where applicable and accompanied by proof of original purchase from us. Rates are subject to market conditions, call to confirm our best offer when you are looking to sell.
We offer free fully insured delivery or collection options for all of our products.
Collection can be selected in the cart and checkout for all products excluding VAT Free Silver.
Our standard forms of delivery are:
Free Insured Delivery is provided for lower value orders. Your order will be delivered to you within 3 to 5 working days following dispatch. Options are available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to Guaranteed Next Working Day and Guaranteed Saturday options at additional cost.
Free Insured Next Day Delivery is provided for higher value orders. Your order will be delivered to you on the next working day following dispatch. The option is available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to the Guaranteed Saturday option at additional cost.
Guaranteed Saturday Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the Friday before the requested Saturday delivery date.
By 9am Insured Next Working Day Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the working day before the requested delivery date.
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|