2023 1oz Gold Britannia QEII Coin | The Royal Mint
Unique Returns Policy: We want you to buy from us with total confidence that you will be delighted with our products. If, for any reason, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return delivered products to us within 3 days of purchase, and we will buy it back at 100% of the Spot rate on the day that we receive it. This Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Terms and Conditions Apply
Shopping with us is safe.
The last gold Britannia coin to bear the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, these 2023 issue coins bear the same design as the 2022 coins with Philip Nathan’s Britannia and Jody Clark’s final portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
This coin has never been so beautiful, here are some of the security features:
- • A latent image changes from a padlock to Britannia’s famous trident
- • Surface animation creates movement to the background of waves
- • The micro-text provides both decoration and protection
- • Fine details such as the Union Flag on Britannia’s shield have been carefully highlighted with tincture lines.
Also available in 1/10oz.
This coin is often bought as a collectible.
Your 2023 1oz Gold Britannia QEII Coin | The Royal Mint will be delivered to you free of charge and fully insured during transit, in a nondescript package that will not draw attention to the nature of the contents.
Items are always dispatched in protective packaging and larger items are given additional layers of packaging as increased protection whilst in transit.
Bullion items will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and the invoice relating to your purchase when delivered to you.
For those customers who prefer not to store valuable precious metals at home we are pleased to offer individually segregated, fully insured, high security vaulted storage options.
- Send purchases direct to Storage from Checkout.
- Live real time valuations displayed in your Control Panel.
- Request sale of your selected items.
- 24/7 access to your Secure Storage account showing what you own and what it is worth.
- Professional, secure, fully insured storage at industry leading low rates.
For more information about our low cost Secure Storage Option click here
We have such confidence in our products that if you have bought items from us we will buy back Gold products at up to 97%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 96%* if you purchased from somewhere else and Silver products at up to 94%* of the Spot Price if you purchased from us or 93%* of the spot price if you purchased from somewhere else on the day that we receive them from you.
This offer is in addition to your Statutory Rights under any legislation.
* To qualify for this outstanding guarantee the products must be in the same condition as when supplied by us with undisturbed seals and packaging where applicable and accompanied by proof of original purchase from us. Rates are subject to market conditions, call to confirm our best offer when you are looking to sell.
We offer free fully insured delivery or collection options for all of our products with the exception of VAT Free Silver.
Collection can be selected in the cart and checkout for all products excluding VAT Free Silver.
Our standard forms of delivery are:
Free Insured Delivery is provided for lower value orders. Your order will be delivered to you within 3 to 5 working days following dispatch. Options are available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to Guaranteed Next Working Day and Guaranteed Saturday options at additional cost.
Free Insured Next Day Delivery is provided for higher value orders. Your order will be delivered to you on the next working day following dispatch. The option is available in the cart and checkout to upgrade this delivery method to the Guaranteed Saturday option at additional cost.
Guaranteed Saturday Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the Friday before the requested Saturday delivery date.
By 9am Insured Next Working Day Delivery is available as an option at additional cost in the cart and checkout. We must have received cleared funds and any identification documentation relating to the order before 1pm on the working day before the requested delivery date.
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Dimensions (mm)||32.69 x 2.00|